Why join Mia’s Mailing List?
There are so many companies that have mailing lists and you already get “spammed” a lot. So WHY add another company to your list?
1) You will receive a holiday aromatherapy gift-giving special offers (won’t be published anywhere else).
2) Be the first to know about our new and improved products, special offers, or to keep up with the latest community news!
3) You control what information comes into your inbox:
Chose from (or select all):
- New Product Alerts
- Petal Pointers (aromatherapy tips/tricks)
- Special Offer Alerts
- Events alerts
- Mia's Constant Gardener, a monthly Aromatherapy Newsletter - coming in 2018
If you change your mind in the future, you can unsubscribe or change your email preferences at any time.
Sign Up Now
Part of “the More you Know” series.
Photo Courtesy of SplitShire
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The More You Know
Karin, our in-house certified aromatherapist, shares her personal story of why and how she got started in aromatherapy in her first pod cast interview. Check it out!
Children of families where domestic violence has occurred, are the next potential victims in a never-ending cycle of abuse that can be passed down from generation to generation. Learn why by reading our "the more you know" blog.
Continuing our learning about domestic violence focuses on the children of the abused. There are some states in the United States that charge mothers with a crime if they did not protect their children from abuse of a partner, friend or neighbor.
Read more by visiting our "the more you know" blog