Amazing Aloe for Skin
The history of aloe vera dates back to thousands of years ago, Greeks regarded aloe vera as the universal panacea and the Egyptians called it as the plant of immortality.1
Did you know that aloe vera is great for supporting healthy skin?
Acne affects most of the teenagers, it may even continue into your adulthood.2
helps treat psoriasis.3
known for its skin soothing property.4
- has been proven that aloe vera gel has anti-aging properties.5
Most of Mia’s Botanicals aromatherapy face and skin care products contain aloe vera to support healthy skin. This includes the largest selection of aromatherapy personal care for men. Check out the ingredient tab on our product deck for more information.
#MiasNatureTherapy, #MiasAboutFace, #MiasForMen
Photo by Daniel Hansen on Unsplash
- Surjushe, Amar, Resham Vasani, and D. G. Saple. “Aloe vera: A short review.”Indian journal of dermatology53, no. 4 (2008): 163.
- Nasri, Hamid, Mahmoud Bahmani, Najmeh Shahinfard, Atefeh Moradi Nafchi, Shirin Saberianpour, and Mahmoud Rafieian Kopaei. “Medicinal plants for the treatment of acne vulgaris: a review of recent evidences.”Jundishapur journal of microbiology8, no. 11 (2015).
Aloe. University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC).
- Foster, Steven. “Aloe vera: The succulent with skin soothing cell protecting properties.”Herbs for Health magazine. Health WorldOnline. http://www. healthy. net/library/articles/hfh/aloe. htm(1999).
- Cho, Soyun, Serah Lee, Min-Jung Lee, Dong Hun Lee, Chong-Hyun Won, Sang Min Kim, and Jin Ho Chung. “Dietary Aloe vera supplementation improves facial wrinkles and elasticity and it increases the type I procollagen gene expression in human skin in vivo.”Annals of dermatology21, no. 1 (2009): 6-11.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.