*** This is a pre-order offer ***
Please allow extra time for processing.
Designed for serious sun protection, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s classic Regular formula starts with Zinc Oxide to provide true broad spectrum sun protection. Whether you're running bases or swimming laps, Regular is designed for maximum water resistance and sweat resistance. This classic Australian-strength sport sunscreen combines mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust.
This Regular sunscreen is ready to tackle whatever you throw at it, and with our Smart Bottle Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the bottle turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- AUSTRALIAN-STRENGTH SUNSCREEN – Our classic Regular sunscreen: Born in Australia, made in the USA
- ALWAYS MINERAL-BASED – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- WATER RESISTANT AND SWEAT RESISTANT – Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH – Vitamin E conditions skin and helps restore supple texture
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Octinoxate, 7.5%
- Octocrylene, 2%
- Oxybenzone, 3%
- Zinc Oxide, 6%
- Cetyl Dimethicone and/or Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Disodium EDTA
- Ethyhexyl Palmitate
- Ethyhexyl Stearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Hydrogenerated Castor Oil
- Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Octododecyl Neopentanoate
- PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Purified Water
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acteate
- Trimethylated Silica/Dimethicone
- VP Hexadecene Copolymer